Contact Information Privacy Notice
The Voyage Education Partnership and Haven High Academy are the data controllers of the personal data you provide to us. This means that the Trust and the Academy determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which any personal data relating to you is to be processed.
Why do we collect and use your information
We collect and use your contact information to respond to your email and will only keep it for as long as is necessary.
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with anyone without consent unless the laws and our policies allow us to do so.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about them that we hold. To make a request for your personal information contact email@example.com
You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we ask that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: