Haven High Academy run a tiered uniform within the Academy with KS3 wearing black V necked jumpers and KS4 wearing blazers. Both key stage groups are required to wear Haven High Academy ties.
Below is a breakdown of the school uniform at Haven High Academy:
Years 7 and 8:
Years 9, 10 and 11:
Please note the following points:
- Footwear should be flat, plain and smart ALL black securely fitted SHOES (no trainers) that can be polished. No stripes/flashes/bows/logos.
- One pair of plain gold or silver ear studs and one ring may be worn
- Facial jewellery is strictly forbidden
- Students should not have an extreme hairstyle or wear excessive make-up, no nail varnish
- All students need to have a bag for books etc
- Please make sure all items are clearly marked with student’s name
- Coats/jackets must not be worn in the building
- Hats, caps and balaclava masks should not be worn within the Academy.
PE Kit (Boys and Girls):
- Plain black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain House Colour long-sleeved shirt or t-shirt or House Colour polo shirt
- Plain House Colour sweat top (no hoody tops)
- Plain black football socks (for outdoor wear)
- Trainers (non-marking sole) (no plimsolls)
- Football boots
- Shin pads are strongly recommended
School Uniform can be obtained from Nationwide School Uniforms and Downtown Stores. No stocks are kept in school.
Downtown Superstore, Boston, Wyberton Chain Bridge, Boston PE21 7NL.
To visit Nationwide School Uniforms website for Haven High Academy uniform
please click here
The correct footwear must be worn at all times. As of September 2023 trainers of any sort are no longer acceptable. Flat, plain, smart ALL BLACK securely fitted SHOES that can be polished are required.
If you have any questions regarding the expectations, please contact the school.