Haven High Academy is a popular and well-established school with a supportive leadership and central team. It is part of the Voyage Education Partnership, which is committed to being an ‘Employer of Choice’.
Voyage wants its academies and central team to be great places to work, with first class staff development opportunities which allow them to grow. Voyage’s list of employee benefits are substantial and include:
All staff have access to a 24/7 confidential Employee Assistance Programme to help them manage stress, access specialist counselling and information, and feel supported.
Help For Planning For The Future
For support staff, Voyage adopt the Local Government Pension Scheme – one of the most competitive in the country.
Employee Benefit Package
Voyage has worked hard to find ways to support and reward its staff team members and is delighted to provide its Voyage Employee Benefits Package. This initiative provides all employees with the opportunity to easily and safely make real and immediate savings/discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays, events and much more.
- Big savings – the Voyage platform brings over 6,000 discounts
- Instant eVouchers – shop online or in-store instantly
- An easy access App – everything you need in your pocket
- Cashback offers – earn big rewards with a wide variety of cashback offers
- Cycle2Work – Be green, get fit and save on your tax and national insurance contributions
- Green Car Scheme – a brand new full maintained and insured car without any deposit or ongoing running costs
- For a list of current vacancies at Haven High Academy please see below.
- For a full list of all Voyage’s current vacancies please go to: www.voyage-education.org/vacancies
The Voyage Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. Therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
It is an offence to apply for a role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
Voyage Education Partnership welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK prior to commencement of employment. As part of our need to comply with UK immigration rules, you will be required to provide Home Office stipulated documentation prior to interview.